Unlike the big banks, Revolut favours an industrial aesthetic with exposed services, so our design weaves in pops of colour to accent a monochrome palette.
- Bold bespoke neon signs hang around the walls with frequently heard phrases from the team
- Exposed services are sprayed black above the breakout area to create an atmospheric activity space
- Concrete flooring and exposed columns balance with sophisticated lighting and rich fabrics
- Biophilic touches and raw timber soften the industrial style
- Newspaper cuttings on innovation, activism and inspirational change provide a grayscale backdrop to the showcase ‘never settle’ sign.
The use of fabric colour was really important and the quirky pastel furnishings soften the industrial style and moody palette.