DESIGNERS AND SPORT LAWYERS ALIGN
The similarities in our company values and our shared drive to do things differently gave us all confidence we could deliver what they needed. The client was excited to put their stamp on their own place after moving out of a corporate serviced office. The new space had to be a client-facing environment that the Northridge team could be proud of.
• Statement TV wall with feature LED lighting and logo in reception
• Creative floorplan to maximise unusual angles of the building
• Balance of natural materials including the exposed concrete ceiling and timber cladded boardroom wall
• War room –a unique and secure storage space
• Asymmetrical light fittings that trace and showcase the buildings unique shape
30 desks were factored into the design but with growth in mind, the space was designed to flex to seat 60 in time. Tribe held multiple furniture tours with visits to a number of showrooms including Brunner, Icos of Denmark, and Norrll, as well as sourcing unique items from vintage suppliers.
There’s only so much you can learn from a website. Let’s have a talk to see how Thirdway can work for you.
A smarter way to expand boundaries