Living your faith
We believe that Jesus calls us to take up our cross and follow him. In the Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective ) you will find the following statements.
True faith in Christ means:
- willingness to do the will of God
- seeking first the reign of God in simplicity rather than pursuing materialism
- acting in peace and justice rather than violence or military means
- giving first loyalty to Godï¿½s kingdom
- honest affirmation of the truth
- treating our bodies as Godï¿½s temple, rather than allowing addictive behaviors to take hold
We believe that these principles help us live a life of following Christ.